CERTIFIED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR POSITION
The Owensboro Daviess County Regional Airport is currently seeking CFI’s to provide instruction in Cessna aircraft. CFI’s must hold both a current CFI certificate and FAA medical to be considered. Those selected will be eligible to earn Jet time after meeting time requirements. The following is a list of responsibilities, and is not intended to be an all-inclusive list:
- Responsible for the management and scheduling of their assigned students; perform flight and ground instruction as assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Maintain training records, and complete required documentation relating to student training, progress and school operation at the Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) level.
- Maintain a consistent quality of instruction at not less than the level mandated by the school, or by the Federal Aviation Regulations, whichever is to the higher standard.
- Attend mandatory standardization training and perform Solo Monitor duties when required.
- Provide administrative documentation pertinent to student training within prescribed time limits.
- Develop and prepare course outlines, study materials, and instructional procedures for student enrolled in basic, advanced, or instrument ground school.
- Lecture on various subjects such as aircraft construction, federal aviation regulations, and ratio navigation using synthetic instrument trainers, demonstrate operation of various aircraft components and instruments, and techniques for controlling aircraft during maneuvers such as taxiing, takeoff, and landing.
Send resumes to: email@example.com